REGULAR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION HAS ENDED. LATE BREAKING ABSTRACT SUBMISSION IS OPEN.
- Late Breaking Abstract submission will close on July 12, 2022.
- Due to the late nature of abstracts, anything submitted will not be included in the congress abstract book but will be published on the UIP Website.
Submission Deadline: July 12, 2022, 23:59 (UTC +3)
LATE BREAKING ABSTRACT GUIDELINES
- Your work must be original and not previously published or presented.
- Titles need to be submitted in Title Case (This is an example of the title)
- Abstract length is 300 words
- Two images or tables can be uploaded via the abstract module.
- All uploads must be in jpeg or png format.
- Presentations will be in two formats: Oral or poster presentation. An oral submission might be considered as a poster presentation after committee review.
- Abstracts must be submitted with 4 components: Background, Methods, Results, Conclusion.
- Complete instructions for presentations will be sent with the notification of acceptance
- Congress Registration is mandatory in order to be present in the congress program and UIP web page.